We’ve already checked a couple things off but still…so many things to do.
This year I’m going to break it down by a couple different categories…
- Homemade Apple Cider
- All Things Pumpkin
- Front Door Wreath
- Pies – Apple and Pumpkin
- Halloween Decor – I’m thinking a cute porch now that I have one.
- All the Pumpkin Patches – there are three that I want to go to this year. Side note – I am going to miss the one in Moscow that we had visited so often…maybe we should road trip…
- Have a bonfire – we have tons of things to burn here so this would be perfect. Okay, it will be more like a fire pit fire, but I can pretend it’s a bonfire.
- Take a hayride
- Go hiking
- Jump in leaves – we have two trees in our yard so this is totally do-able ;)
- Go to the zoo
- Go to a haunted house/corn maze – I see a date night in our future.
- Scary movies – I want to see one in the theater and then have a movie night at home.
- All the Halloween costumes
- Read all the books – I am in the middle of the Outlander series so my goal is to have all of them read by 2018. That’s a lofty goal…they are all 1000ish pages!
It’s a whole new ball game now that we are living somewhere new. MMR and I would spend time here during Thanksgiving and a few random weekends in the past. Now we have so much more time to explore! There are a few things on this list that I know Rylee is going to love. It’s an even better treat to experience the Holidays through the kids’ eyes.